BEST OF BOTSWANA
5- 13 NOVEMBER 2021 (8 NIGHTS)
In November 2021, Helena and Grant will be leading a small group photo-safari to two of Botswana’s most wildlife rich private concessions. The safari and workshop combines some of the best wildlife photography anywhere with two great safari camps, and photographic and digital workflow instruction. With a small group, and two leaders, the quality of the whole experience is maximized. Both camps are in private concessions, and that brings with it extra freedom. Typical carnivores that we may encounter would include lions, leopard, African wild dog, spotted hyaena as well as jackals. Elephants, giraffe, zebra, baboons, monkeys, hippo and a variety of antelope also occur here. This safari is carefully timed to take advantage of the photographic bonuses that the early summer can provide, in the form of dramatic and interesting skies, rich green grass backgrounds, baby antelope and migrant birds. With a maximum group size of 6 photographers, we will make use of two safari vehicles.
- Maximum participants is 6 (but the trip will run with 1 leader and a minimum of 2 participants)
- Each participant has their own row in the vehicle
- Off-road driving is allowed for better photographic positioning
- The vehicles are Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 vehicles, with three rows of seats
- Extra luggage allowances to accommodate the special needs of our photographic equipment: 30-35kg (66 to 77lbs) per person
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Accommodation at Selinda Explorer camp
- Accommodation at Duba Explorer camp
- All meals and local drinks included.
- All local flights in Botswana
- Cost : US$16 770 per person sharing
- No single supplement, Maximum 2 single spots available