15 – 22 AUGUST 2021 (7 NIGHTS )
In August 2021 Grant and Helena Atkinson will lead a private group of photographers to Botswana’s Tuli Game Reserve, located in the east of Botswana. We will base ourselves out of Mashatu Main camp. This safari and workshop combines a great wildlife area, with extensive photographic and digital workflow instruction, together with photographic hide sessions and comfortable accommodation. Game viewing around Mashatu is excellent with a high density of elephants being just one of the highlights. The terrain, which is a mixture of dry riverbeds, rocky outcrops and plains, also provide superb habitat for leopards. Other predators present here include lion, cheetah and spotted hyaena. Our stay at Mashatu also incorporates time in their ground-level, special photographic hides. All photos were taken on recent trips to the area.
- Maximum participants is 6 (but the trip will run with 1 leader and a minimum of 2 participants)
- Each participant has their own row in the vehicle
- Off-road driving is allowed for better photographic positioning
- The vehicles are Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 vehicles, with three rows of seats
- Extra luggage allowances to accommodate the special needs of our photographic equipment: 30-35kg (66 to 77lbs) per person
- 4 Photographic hide sessions booked for the group
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Accommodation at Mashatu Main Lodge
- All meals and local drinks included
- 4x Morning hide sessions in the photographic hide
- Private safari vehicle with 3 photographers per vehicle
- Cost: US$13 600.00 per person sharing
- Single supplement of US$2 699, maximum 2 single spots available