25 February – 6 March 2020 (9 nights)
Based on availability.
Join Grant and Helena Atkinson and a small group of photographers in March 2020 and journey through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the Serengeti, some of Tanzania’s best wildlife areas. As much as we can predict it, we try to time our safari to coincide with the great wildebeest and zebra migration, at the peak of the calving season. The areas we visit are rich in predators like lion, cheetah and spotted hyaena. This trip also pairs well with our Kenya Big Cats March trip. safari.
- Maximum participants is 6 (but the trip will run with 1 leader and a minimum of 2 participants)
- 2 vehicles
- 2 trip leaders
- Each participant will have own row in vehicle
What is included
- All transfers and flights from Arusha to the bush and back
- All accommodation on trip
- All meals, drinks and activities (meals and drinks excluded on first night in Arusha)
- All park, camping and conservation fees
- Cost: US$18,540.00 per person sharing
- Single supplement of US$2,775.00, maximum 2 single spots available
How do I signup?
If this exciting safari sounds good and you are thinking of joining this trip or have any questions, please get in touch with us.