11 – 19 January (8 nights)
In January 2020 Grant and Helena Atkinson will be leading a private safari at Mashatu Game Reserve. Summer game viewing and photography is exceptional at that time of year, with rich green backgrounds, bright fields of flowers and complimentary clouds surrounding our subjects. Cheetah, leopard, lions, spotted hyaena and elephant are some animals that we expect to photograph.
- Maximum participants are 6 (but the trip will run with 1 leader and minimum of 2 participants).
- Each participant has their own row.
- Two open Landcruiser game-viewing vehicles used.
- Off-road driving is allowed for high-profile species.
- Typical large species that might be encountered are elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, spotted hyaena, giraffe, eland and more.
- Expert local guides
What is included?
- Accommodation at Mashatu Main Camp, which is air-conditioned and very comfortable.
- All meals and local drinks included.
- Conservation Levy included.
- Flights to Mashatu are not included but can be arranged through us.
- Cost: US$10,275.00 per person sharing
- Single supplement of US$2,040.00, maximum 2 single spots available
How do I signup?
If this exciting safari sounds good and you are thinking of joining this trip or have any questions, please get in touch with us.
More on Mashatu Summer Season
To enjoy lots of images as well as lots of detailed information about typical summer sightings at Mashatu, click here.