Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Workshop
Atkinson Photography and Safaris
www.grantatkinson.com and www.helenaatkinson.com
31 March 2012
Intaka Island, Century City
2 experienced photographers will be conducting the workshop to give personalized attention at your level of experience. You will also receive printed notes.
In this workshop we will cover:
· How to manage your photo collection, from downloading to print, or web display.
· How to quickly gather, sort, catalog and keep your images organized.
· How to edit your images in any way that you want, using the powerful tools in the Develop module.
· How to use Lightroom’s intuitive and user-friendly interface to make working on images a lot of fun.
· How to use Lightroom to save you time, with a multitude of time-saving options built into its workflow.
· How to use Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop, and where the two programs complement one another.
30-Day Trial versions of Adobe Lightroom 3 are available for download for no cost from www.adobe.com
Maximum number of participants is eight.
Requirements: All participants will need to have their own laptop with at least 2GB of RAM and preferably Lightroom 3. We are comfortable with Mac and Windows users.
Costs: R1300 (lunch and refreshments included)
Start time: 08:00/Finish time: 17:00